Green Smoothie Recipes With Ginger
When it comes to green smoothie recipes, ginger is one of the most underutilized ingredients; however, it has many properties that are beneficial to the human body. For example, medical studies have shown that the regular consumption of ginger can assist your body in defending itself against ovarian cancer. Ginger is also used for treating diabetes, migraine headaches, and for heartburn relief. For great green smoothie recipes with ginger, try this one!
- 2 cups of purified, cold water
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, peeled and separated into segments
- ½ apple (your favorite variety), peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- ½ lemon, peeled and separated into segments
- ½-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cups baby spinach
Each of these ingredients should be added to your blender and blended together until smooth. A single one of these green smoothie recipes makes 2 cups of smoothie, but the recipe can easily be doubled if needed.
If you do not like any of the ingredients in these green smoothie recipes, then you are encouraged to substitute your own favorite fruits and vegetables. After all, there is no right or wrong way to make a green smoothie.